May 12, 2013

Greetings :D





Heyya peeps!

 This is your brain eating Radz Bharadwaj again :P A picture is worth a thousand words but words are words and picture is picture :D I believe pictures, backgrounds enhance the quality of reading and what better than a personalized blog could give that feeling?

 I really think blogs are great idea to share your imagination to the world out there and the forum, now, is making me sick with the wars going on which I have no interest in participating :D Anyway, that wasn't just the main reason, I wanted Silver Lining to be exclusive :) So yeah!  

 I hope you guys are going to like my blog and as well the future updates of Silver Lining :) I'll be glad if I make someone feel along with Arnav and Khushi :D :D 

Radz :) 

1 comment:

  1. Liked your blog. I like your story and can read it any where. IF or blog.

    IF name - akaps

    ReplyDelete